Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Urgent Help Regular Expression for relative path
Vallari
Hi,
I am attaching the worflow which we use to deploy file for our site.
However the workflow fails ,when we specify the relative path in the DCR(for document location).
attaching the error file and also the workflow script
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeremy
What is the error you are getting? I don't see the error output in the attachement.
Jeremy
Vallari
attaching the error file
Jeremy
How do you go about ataching the file to the WF?
In the error it says "Could not add files to task create_file_list", yet that task does not exist in the WF you attached. Is that right or am I missing something?
Vallari
yes u r right.But i am not understanding where to look for this type of error.Any idea
Jeremy
Are you sure you attached the correct WF?
Please include as much detail as possible in the process you are going through to get to this point? Right now I am just swinging in the dark.
Vallari
hello,
this was all the info i could give you.
Can you specify which other files you might require.
Jeremy
Dude,
There was no attachment, and there was no information about what you are doing.
Would like to hear how you attach the file to the WF, how you start the WF, which WF it is (was that the correct wft file you attached?) etc.
Just give us all some information so that we can try help you. You are not giving us much to go on.
Adam Stoller
I have to agree with Jeremy's comments. The WFT you attached does not *seem* to be the one which generated the error message you are seeing. Could you perhaps attach you IWHOME/local/config/wft/available_templates.cfg file too? Or just look at it and verify if you have more than one WFT associated with the name "Intranet Publishing Workflow"? If you only have one such WFT defined with that name - make sure that you attached the correct WFT for us to look at.
You might also try enabling workflow debugging (see documentation and/or Workflow Tutorial supplement - available on DevNet - for information about doing this if you are not familiar with it already) and see if you can post the instantiated job description file.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Adam Stoller
Jeremy - there were attachments - one with the WFT (with a .txt extension) and one a zip'd Word Doc showing the error message (which I imagine you must have seen based on your earlier comments) - unfortunately the two do not *seem* to be associated with one another.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Jeremy
Yes Fish, But I had replied to his last comment thinking that maybe he meant he had attached the info as an attachment as he clearly had not given us enough to go on so far.
Just meant that there was no attachement to his last comment.
Adam Stoller
(pardon the inner-private thread here)
His last comment was "What other files do you want attached" - not "here are the other files" - so I'm not sure I understand your comment about him not attaching files to his last post.
Frankly, I have a feeling this is one of those things that's a **** of a lot easier to debug on-site than it is through the forums - since we can't really see what's going on nor play with the various configuration files to see about further debugging.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Jeremy
Well I was replying to his comment which said :
this was all the info i could give you.
Can you specify which other files you might require.
Which to me meant that he was attaching more info. And then asked what other files I would require. Obviously we have interepreted it differently.
But it still does not solve his problem.
Migrateduser
This is one of the funniest threads I have seen in a long time. Thanks for the early morning laugh, gentlemen.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Vallari
Hi ,
Thanks for all the help.I just debugged the worflow and there does not exists any task --createfile.I just modiffied the workflow and its working fine now
Regards,
Gauri