Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.0 ContentCenter Pro. Exception
System
After I upgrade from TeamSite 5.5.2 SP1 to TeamSite 6.0 (On AIX platform). When I browse to main branch(/iwmnt/xxxx/main), I will get a Java Exception:
I can browse any file at AIX command line. I create another backing store to store our data.
the /iwmnt/xxxx/main exist.
How can I solve them.
It is very emergency, we must go this site go production at the Month.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.ccpro.filesys.TreeUtils.getTreeNodeHash(TreeUtils.java:76)
at ccpro.filesys.branch_navigation.lists.list_branches_jsp._jspService(list_branches_jsp.java:348)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:684)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:432)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:356)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doGet(CommandServlet.java:263)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:204)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2415)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:171)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:594)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:392)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:565)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:619)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:512)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Aren't Java exceptions so user friendly? Did you open a support case?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
abackenr
there was a lot of work done on this piece of code for teamsite 6.1, so i'm hoping that this bug doesn't exist there. please open up a support case, and consider downloading 6.1.
also note that /iwmnt/xxxx/main is not a valid vpath so i'd expect you to get some sort of error (just not the one you're getting). in the ui, i'd expect things to work if you navigate to /xxxx/main.
ariel
staff engineer @ interwoven
nipper
>there was a lot of work done on this piece of code for teamsite 6.1, so i'm hoping that this bug doesn't exist there. please open up a
>support case, and consider downloading 6.1.
So if you are running AIX (like the original post) your are SOL.
But at least it was acknowledged as a bug.
Migrateduser
I believe TS 6.1 version is not available yet for AIX. We are currently having a simmilar issue after upgrading form 5.5.2 to 6.0 on AIX. This server crashing issue seems more related to servlet engine. TS is going down 4-5 times ina day. Currently IW techsupport is looking onto it. Jackson please post any updates u get on the issue.
Anand
nipper
>I believe TS 6.1 version is not available yet for AIX. We are currently having a simmilar issue after upgrading form 5.5.2 to 6.0 on AIX.
AIX is the stepchild to the Solaris/WIndows family. It will always get neglected.
Andy
lhdavis
Redheaded stepchild at that.
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov
Adam Stoller
Redheaded? Wouldn't it be "big blueheaded"?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Hi:
I test this for some case:
In our environment, We build three storage:
/opt/store/default ---> create by TeamSite installer
/opt/store/B2C --> Create By ourself
/opt/store/B2E --> Create By ourself
When I navigate into //<server name>/default ---> everything is ok
When I navigate into //<server name>/B2C ---> everything is ok
When I navigate into //<server name>/B2E ---> it will get java exception
But, when I login to AIX system, and use command line to browse file system
all content in B2E is ok, and I can do anything on those file system.
I think is the problem at function getTreeNodeHash() at TreeUtils this class.
ps. I have this problem at Windows platform when we install test environment and migrate from TS 5.5.2 + SP4 to TeamSite 6.0
In Windows platform, we use migrate not clear installation then migrate the backing store.
I had try to check backing store, everything is OK