Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.5 Search move
kajjubee
I have upgraded my TS server from TS 6.1 SP1 to TS 6.5. Also applied the patch for TS 6.5. Also installed search on the same server. On bringing the search & indexing server up, I notice that the resources utilized are 99%. Top shows cpu utilization as 99%. So
1) I would like to know if I can easily uninstall search from this server & install it on another server. Any catches there?
2) Does this have any impact on the Patch for TS 6.5 I applied. Do I need to back it out?
3) Can I do this move without uninstalling search & merely pointing it to another server... Would it be any better?
Hardware: V210- 2cpu/2GB RAM
Appreciate your response...
Thanks
K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet