T.S. 6.0, Unix
Hello all. I've got a question about Team Site and the Visual Format editor, hopefully some of you have some experience with this issue I’m having. I'm attempting to add quick-links to the Visual Format editor, so that the editor will be able to select from a list of pre-formatted urls and have it entered into the text they are writing. I have seen that the standard configuration of WebEditPro provides this functionality built in with the "New Hyperlink" button, which uses the "jshyperlink" command to enable the button. But for some reason, I just can't seem to get all of the functionality out of that command when I'm using the config files that are used by Team Site. When I have all the commands activated in my config file, including the "jshyperlink" button the html page that pops up seems to only have two text fields, entering in a url and entering in a target for it. Neither of these are drop-downs, nor is the "quick-link" drop-down even there. Yet, if I run the WebEditPro test HTML, that tells you what version of VF you have and show's an active example of all the available options on it is working and has many more options on the HTML pop-up.
What I've been able understand so far is that for whatever reason TeamSite has it's own version of the config.xml file that is used by the WebEditPro client called VisualFormatConfig.xml. What I don't understand is why this file is in a different directory, /usr/iw-home/httpd/iw/config, from the config.xml file and the majority of the WebEditPro files which are in /usr/iw-home/httpd/iw/ewebeditpro20 ? Is there a reason Team Site had to have that config file in a different directory? And the fact that all the other WebEditPro associated files are in a separate directory could that be limiting my options that show up?
The Ektron site was no help and in their forum any question that arose with regards to Visual Format and Team Site was quickly re-directed to “That’s a question for Interwoven Support”. So, I thought I’d try our forum first before I go that route. Any ideas or help would be great. Thanks.
Edited by dchristie on 01/20/05 11:31 AM (server time).