Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ReportCenter
awgolk
Does anybody know where there is documentation on which platforms and databases ReportCenter can write to? I am wondering if you can write to a DB2 database on the mainframe?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
smenon
TeamSite ReportCenter is certified to write data to DB2 using JDBC. However, I don't believe we tested DB2 on a mainframe. It is supported on Windows and Solaris.
--Sunil Menon
Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.
awgolk
Do you know what version of DB2 is supported?
iwovGraduate
From the TS 6.5 Release Notes:
IBM DB2 v8.1
Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i
MS SQL Server 2000
From TS 6.5 Admin Guide:
The reporting service supports the following databases:
Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2000 and
IBM DB2 8.1.
I assume you are talking about TS 6.5 Reporting?
Edited by iwovGraduate on 03/02/05 09:24 AM (server time).