Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwui modified by
kellyrmilligan
I have a setup where onSave, I am taking some values from the dcr, doing a callServer in FormAPI, and in the cgi script writing these values to EA's. After all of this is successful, the screen now says the file is modified by iwui. Do I just need to do a chown or something to that effect after writing the values?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'm guessing you are on unix since iwui user id is only available on Unix. These callserver calls do not do impersonation and the user running the app is iwui, that's why you are seeing the file is modified by iwui. chown should do the trick for you.
Johnny
Have you tried using iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi?
Though I'm not sure if you have to pass in certain form variables (like iw_user) or if it uses cookies, in which case it will do the trick without you having to do anything.
John Cuiuli