Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FileSite V8 and Outlook 2003
neilm
I had a working version of Filesite V8 with Outlook 2002 for development purposes. I have just upgraded Outlook to 2003 and reinstalled FileSite V8 and I am now getting the following error when attenpting to open any email in Outlook:
"Can't open this item. Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again"
There is no problem with system resources (based on CPU/memory usage in task manager) and uninstalling FileSite makes the problem go away. I have access to much of the functionality of DeskSite (create new documents and open them, drag and drop emails, etc).
Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is FileSite stable with Outlook 2003? Do I need to go back to 2002!
Thanks in advance
Neil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
neilm
Just for info:
I have been browsing the Technical Support website and found a recent FileSite TechNote (42004-1042) which seems to describe the problem and a workaround. I had already rolled back to Outlook 2002 but will try this when I need to upgrade.
Migrateduser
Yes, I was getting the same error with Filesite MP 4.1 SP1. And that enabling cache method resolved that issue. Just go through that tech note.