Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
inline - is java possible?
anksaxa
Hi there,
Is it possible to use java in inline like this:
<label><inline command='java -cp c:\tmp HelloWorld'/> </label>
It doesn't work. I tried it out.
Cheers,
Anks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
what happens?...
what do you get when you run the java app on its own.
an inline command usually relies on environment variables, something which a java app doesnt directly have access to (i dont think).
If you really want to use a java app try wrapping it up in a shell script/batch file and call that instead.
Your wrapper should grab the IW environment variables and set them as system properties on the command line.
Just a thought, I have no idea if it would work.
I dont know if its going to be worth it, could be a bit more slower than the usual perl routine.
John Cuiuli
Adam Stoller
As written - you're assuming that 'java' is on the PATH - not generally a good assumption here - I suggest you put the full path to 'java' into the command line.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Johnny
Well there's an important point that I missed!
John Cuiuli