Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
unresolvable conflict submitting a deleted folder
System
I deleted a folder with a lot of stuff under it. When I attempt to submit it, there's a conflict on the submittask:
Checked out files prevent submitting [SYSTEM: 10/1/04 11:36:51 AM ]
When I click Resolve Conflicts and click the Overwrite All button, it still fails to submit. I don't recall seeing this behaviour in any pre-six version. Any ideas about what I need to do?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are there files in that folder that are private? If possible, could you attach a screenshot?
Dave
Migrateduser
I don't think there are, but I can't easily say. I wish that it would let you navigate into unsubmitted holes. I may have to do a Get Latest and then delete pieces of it rather than the whole thing at once to find out where the problem lies.
Migrateduser
Yeah, that might be the easiest thing -- I had a similar issue recently but the folder had around 3900 files in it! Needless to say, I had to be a bit patient when doing a "Get Latest".
Dave
oroque
I had the same problem a couple weeks back with TeamSite 6.1.0 on Solaris 8.
What I did to resolve this was the following.
1. I recopied the deleted directory and its contents from the STAGING area back to the workarea and set the proper file permissions (775).
2. In TeamSite, I then deleted the files/subdirs within the main directory and submitted those.
3. I finally deleted the main directory and submitted that.
Hope this helps.
Mongoose
Anyone get a resolution to this. I am having the same problem.
I have narrowed my issue down to a specific directory structure that teamsite won't let me delete and submit - I get the "Checked out files prevent submitting" error message when submitting.
Strange thing here is that the diretory structure contains NO FILES.
iwlistmod, iwlistlocks are showing nothing strange.
iwupdate is having no effect either.
Anyone, had this and managed to resolve!!!
Andy
NathansDIS
I have had users who got this issue when deleting an empty folder. Apparently, whenever you delete a directory, it causes a conflict in teamsite. Due to a workflow task ownership problem, I had to log on as master and resolve the conflict for the user. Hope this helps.
Mongoose
Unfortunately not - I was signed on as Master and have also tried running CLT's as myself and as root.
Looks like a support call.
NathansDIS
Sounds like it. Anyway, I was on windows 2000 and it sounds like you are on UNIX.
Migrateduser
FWIW - I never have been able to solve it. We're going to be blowing away the branch structure on the box in question sometime soon, so I haven't devoted a great deal of attention to it.