Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Availability of tt_data
System
There seems to be some inconsistencies and even beyond that, I have a question.
The first inconsistency is with the documented Release Notes for TS 6.1 (ts.610.rn.pdf), which states that the tt_data and tt_deletedcr commands are available only from CCSTD. I don't know about tt_deletedcr, but this is just pure
****
as far as tt_data goes. I have successfully implemented workflows using this command via traditional routes (i.e. editing "available_templates.cfg") in at least 3 distinct TS 6.1 environments. So, why is the documentation wrong?
My bigger beef is actually why it doesn't work for me in a new environment. It's a TS 6.1 Build 33333 dealie and it seems pretty straight-forward, although many others have their hands in the administrative pot. That being said, available_templates.cfg looks just fine, yet I can't run my workflow via CCPRO (haven't tried CCSTD yet).
Any ideas?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
Dave,
There was a bug in tt_data in 6.1 SP1 I believe when kicking off workflows via CCPRO. I'm running 6.5 and it works like it should. I can't comment on tt_deletedcr, but I'd read some release notes and search around. There are some threads dealing with these issues.
Migrateduser
Gregg,
Thanks, and I read a rather long and informative post that you originated back in November, I believe. I'm aware of the bug, but why would it have worked in 3 other 6.1 installs and not this one?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K
Adam Stoller
I believe the fix for tt_data was in 6.1 SP1.
I believe build 33333 is 6.1.0 (i.e. no SP1) - and hence that might explain why its not working.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Adam,
Thanks -- that makes total sense to me now. I'm fairly new in this vanilla 6.1.0 environment and I think I just assumed they had put SP1 in place, given the many fixes and half-fixes it contained.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K