Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
disabling '+' on replicants
cheeku
Can I disable '+' ,'X' and other buttons on replicants , so that user is not able to add, swap, delete the replicants?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
hitc
well...why do you need the replicants for then?that's the point of the replicant to be able to add,swap,remove them.
But anyway in 5.5.2 this is not possible for 6.1 I'm not sure but I don't think it is possible either.
Adam Stoller
I haven't tried it - but if you set both min and max attributes to the same number (e.g. "2" or "3") it **might** not provide the '+' and 'X' buttons (that would be a neat un-documented feature) but I don't think it would remove the 'V' and '^' buttons.
My guess - contact support and file a feature request - explaining the scenario you are working within and what you are trying to accomplish (and why the existing features don't seem to support it)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I've done that very thing in the past, with either 5.0.1 or 5.5.2 - I haven't tried it with 6.0 yet.
cheeku
How did u go about doing it? I cant limit the number of relicants to two or three.
Bjorn
An example of why you'd want to get rid of the action buttons for replicants would be if you only wanted a certain role to be able to add, delete or move them around. So if you wanted an editor to be able to have this functionality, but not expose it to your authors.