Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Creating DCR from database using datadeploy
motlnt
Hi All,
I want to create DCRs from database records using datadeploy's DB-to-XML feature.
I tried this but do not know whether we can have customized XML format to populate data into it.
I have specific DCR format in Teamsite. I want to create DCRs from DB in this format.
Any guess how to do this?
If somebody has already done this , kindly share.....
thx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It would be helpful to know which version(s) of OD and TeamSite you plan to use.
lissa
Migrateduser
If the target of a data deployment is XML, the resulting file will be a dump of the tuples read from the source. There's no way to influence the structure of the generated XML file. So, what you are asking to do will require custom programming.
There are a couple of feature requests on file to make database-to-XML deployments more flexible:
42048: allow database-to-XML deployments where XML conforms to customer-defined DTD
30272: ability to automatically generate DCRs from database
Those interested in registering interest in either FR should contact Tech Support or send me a message.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com