Using CSSDK on 6.1 W2K3 connecting from a .Net console app on W2k PRO, if I use the getWorkflows method and explicitly pass an array of ids, the CSWorkflowData objects I get back are fully populated with data. However, when I get the same objects back as a result of getWorkflowsByQuery, only the id property is set. Below is sample output and sample code.
25475 adsfasdf TWCCORP\V009272
25782 Default Submission TWCCORP\V009272
Now by query
25475
25782
void PrintWorkflows()
{
int[] wfids = {25475, 25782};
CSWorkflowData[] jobs = wfsys.getWorkflows(Context, wfids);
if (jobs !=null)
{
foreach(CSWorkflowData job in jobs)
{
Console.WriteLine(job.id + " " +
job.description + " " +
job.owner);
}
}
Console.WriteLine("Now by query");
jobs = wfsys.getWorkflowsByQuery(Context,
"<wfquery><active /></wfquery>");
if (jobs !=null)
{
foreach(CSWorkflowData job in jobs)
{
Console.WriteLine(job.id + " " +
job.description + " " +
job.owner);
}
}
}
The two questions that come to mind are: 1)Is there a reason for this, and 2)Is it documented anywhere?