Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Subcategoys in templating.cfg
Gery
Hi,
In my teamSite I have a workarea with something like this:
templatedata
categ_0
datatype0
datatype1
categ_1
datatype2
datatype3
In my templating.cfg file I need a structure like this
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE templating SYSTEM "./templating5.0.dtd">
<templating>
<category name="categ_0">
<data-type name="datatype0"/>
<data-type name="datatype1"/>
<category name="categ_1">
<data-type name="datatype2"/>
</category>
<data-type name="datatype3"/>
</category>
</templating>
I'd need a category "cat_0" and a subcategory "cat_1". Off course, that does not work. It is possible? How can I do that?
Thanks for hepl
regards
Gerard
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lhdavis
I don't think templating.cfg (check the templating5.0 DTD if you want, I only have version 6 available currently) supports nested categories.
What would be the justification for doing this? Is it to simplify navigation among the available DCTs? I think a descriptive name would probably accommodate you just as well.
Of course, that's without know your requirements...but I don't think this is a path you want to go down personally.
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov