Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
8 Store Limit
System
Is the 8 store limit a hard TeamSite limit or a licensing issue. I have a need for more than 8 stores but read in the TeamSite documentation that there is an 8 store limit. Please explain.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Last I remember hearing, 8 was the highest number they were willing to officially support. I seem to recall someone in Engineering saying that they could do more, but that there might be resource issues or some such and that's why they went with 8 as the max per server. Don't know if anythings changed since then...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
If you need more than 8 stores active at one time you should open a support case so people hear your requirements. Remember, you can have more stores, but only 8 can be active at any time. It would be good to get data on the specific use case you have.
Regards,
lissa