Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Change DCR from presentation template
Winston
Is there a way to change/add a value in the DCR from the presentation template?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You're cross-posting -- I'd be careful about doing that. I don't think they care for that here.
Like I said in another forum where you posted exactly the same message (hint, hint -- pick a forum and stick with it), please elaborate on your requirement. What are you trying to do, exactly?
Dave
PLEASE continue this thread in
only
one forum, just pick one.
Jens
If you really want to do this...
just an idea, i've never done this.
DCRs are XML, so you can parse them in PT using perl, also edit them.
Ciao,
Jens
Winston
I accidently post in the wrong forum. Why would I post in product line for a template question?
Back to my question:
I'm trying to add the production URL for a HTML page to the DCR. I'm able to get the Production URL into the presentation template and output it the HTML. But I'd like to store it the DCR for use when I archive the HTML and DCR.
Thanks.
Migrateduser
Oh, geez... okay, well I already replied to your first post. Please see that one -- as lovely as it will be one day when I'm "promoted" to Platinum on this board, I'm not interested in bumping my post count this way :-)
Please see that post.
Dave