Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSFiles with crazy characters in names
PaulW
I am overriding the copy action in the TeamSite GUI. Everything works cool for files with regular names. However, when the user has selected a file that contains extended characters in the filename (eg. öä) In my JSP page I cannot get a handle on the selected node. I use something like the following
currentNode = current_node_ctx.getNodes()[0];
Even though this works for other files. Then I tried forcing it by doing the following:
CSVPath[] vpathsarray = current_node_ctx.getVPaths();
currentNode = client.getFile(new CSVPath(vpathsarray[0].toString()));
This returns null. If I try and print out hte full vpath to the page, the crazy characters appear as question marks. The problem is I can;t go any further with my code unless I can get a CSNode handle on the file.
Would this be related directly to the CSSDK's inability ot handle these characters? or to the JSP version shipped with TeamSite? We are running TS6.1SP1. Any thoughts/workarounds?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet