Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Context Items
NickC
Hi All
I am currently trying to use the ApLookupCmd and other dialogs but don't know what Contextitems to Add. i have successfully called the Profile and Search Dialogs in this fashion but I had the table of context items that was provided with the imanextmanual, however the lookupcmds do not appear to be part of it.
Can anyone help?
Cheers
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This is WorkSite, correct? What version, 8? Just confirming so we have the right people look at your question.
regards,
lissa
NickC
Whoops Sorry
it is V6.06.21 of desksite and 7.5.11 of Worksite.
I will be moving on to Worksite8 in the next few weeks but need the integration to be compatible with both versions,
NickC
HI
Managed to get a bit further with this, Below is an extract of Vb code
I can call the Dialog for Custom1LookupCmd but can't seem to access the selected string. I Am presuming it is contained in a context item but doon't know hoew to access it,
Dim PDOC As IManage.NRTDocument
Dim pContextItems As IMANEXTLib.ContextItems
Dim vessions As NRTSessions
Dim vsession As NRTSession
Set vimanage = New IManage.NRTDMS
Set VSESSIONS = vimanage.Sessions
Set vsession = VSESSIONS.Add("myserver")
vsession.Login "mylogin", mypass"
Set pContextItems = New IMANEXTLib.ContextItems
'pContextItems.Add "DestinationObject", vsession
pContextItems.Add "ParentWindow", vwinhandle
pContextItems.Add "IManExt.SelectionDlg.Object", vsession
pContextItems.Add "IManExt.SelectionDlg.SelectedString", ""
Set PlkupCMD = New IMANEXTLib.Custom1LookupCmd
PlkupCMD.Initialize pContextItems
PlkupCMD.Update
PlkupCMD.Execute
MsgBox "5aa"
NickC
Problem Solved....!!!!!!
The context item i needed was "IManEXT.SelectedString"
MsgBox pContextItems.Item("IManExt.SelectedString")