Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
RPC Failure
dinesh24
Hi,
I am using the pam_login_limit module with teamsite to temporarily lock a user account for 30 minutes after three unsuccessful login attempts. When I enable PAM with teamsite on my Solaris box (my modifying the iw.cfg and pam.conf with the teamsite service names), and try to login with a bad password, teamsite always crashes with an RPC connection failure at the 4th or the 5th attempt. The PAM module that I am using is an open source module, and is the only pam module that I came across that could meet my above requirement of temporarily locking user accounts. I was hoping if anyone has had similar requirements and how did they implement it, or if people have gotten similar errors while integrating with pam. Here is the stack trace of the error from the servletd.log file: (Am using teamsite 6.1, on Solaris 8)
2004-10-04 12:36:09,348 [Thread-2] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClien
tContext () - Unexpected authentication failure
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSRemoteException: cc924760(RPC connection failure)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.jni.CSUserJNIServer.beginSessionUsingPass
word(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.jni.AccessServiceAdapterImpl.beginSession
UsingPassword(AccessServiceAdapterImpl.java:45)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory.getClient(CSLocalFactory.
java:81)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext.createFromPassword(CS
ClientContext.java:313)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.auth.CSClientContext.create(CSClientContex
t.java:204)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.ContextFactory.createContext(Cont
extFactory.java:67)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.ContextSetImpl.doCreateContext(Co
ntextSetImpl.java:108)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.doGetContext(A
bstractContextSet.java:331)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.getContext(Abs
tractContextSet.java:295)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.context.AbstractContextSet.getContext(Abs
tractContextSet.java:255)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(Authen
ticationFilter.java:194)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:193)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequ
estEncodingFilter.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
alve.java:256)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContex
t.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.jav
a:480)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
alve.java:191)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dinesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet