Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to edit presentation template
dlsoderberg
I am simply trying to make a small change to a presentation template, but when I attempt to edit the PT, I am presented with the following error:
Error Downloading file templatedata/General/TemplateA/presentation/content.tpl from TeamSite server.
Installation problem: iwfileupdownload.cgi needs to be run as root.
When I check the file on the server, the file appears to be set up to run as root correctly.
Has anyone encountered this and found the solution?
We are running TeamSite 6.0 on Solaris 5.8.
Thanks,
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lhdavis
Are you able to upload or download any other file types or is this issue limited specifically to presentation templates? Have you ever been able to download presentation templates? What are the permissions on this presentation template?
I'm assuming "the file appears to be set up to run as root correctly" means the iwfileupdownload.cgi script and not the presentation template.
It sound like you need to open a case with Support but with additional information someone might be able to provide you with more insight into the problem.
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov