Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MT 4.0 Perf improvements ?
nipper
Has anyone done perf testing on MT 4 compared to 3.5 ? Any order of magnitude numbers that
can be shared ? From IW or a customer ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This was discussed in the Webcast on MT4, see the recording here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/docs/webcast-recordings.html#webcast04-15
I'll see if someone can also post something here.
lissa
lissa
nipper
Thanks Lissa I saw that, but I was really hoping for a couple examples (a 1.3 MB PDF which took 1 minute to tag
in our environment now takes 40 seconds) or something like that. Pure case study numbers that I can use
as a reason to push to MT 4. I say "improved performance" they say how much ?
Andy