Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSVPath
artor
Hi All,
I am using the Teamsite instance with the help of CSClient and that object is working fine.
In order to acess other object I need to create CSVPath but when I create this CSVPath with the default constructor.
and use the getArea() it returns the null.
Is there anyway that I can get the CSVPath object.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
How are you calling the CSVpath constructor? Paste in your code.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
artor
that's what I am thinking right now because I have got a CSClient object throught request.getParameter("iwcsclient");
As for CSVPath ... just creating CSVPath vp=new CSVPath(); that's why I am thinking this how relate to Teamsite.
Regards,
Migrateduser
I don't have the JavaDocs link right now, but if I'm not mistaken, you need to pass in a path (as a string) to the constructor.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com