Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
All IWOV wants for Christmas is a dictionary
System
A line that I had never noticed in the logfiles before:
[Tue Oct 05 16:59:06 2004] infinite wait completed
It's the new, reduced-length infinity.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
No, it just *seems* like you've been waiting for that feature and/or bugfix infinitely.
Edited by john on 10/05/04 03:34 PM (server time).
jbonifaci
Haha, good stuff rob, thanks for the laugh,
.
Migrateduser
Y'know, I'm surprised nipper hasn't chimed in on this topic -- doesn't he LOVE this pseudo-philisophical stuff? Hmmm, what would he say...
So, this answers the question, "Which is longer, an infinite wait or a permanent stall?"
Aaaah, I can't do it right... nipper, where are you????
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
NathansDIS
When I worked at RWAV (since acquired) I ran into an error log message that said:
ERROR 24: I'm better at basketball than Michael Jordan
Didn't know where to start debugging that one, but everyone knew who wrote it...
-n
Migrateduser
I always use something silly like "rock me like a hurricane" as my debugging message (did my code get here?). Now I wonder how many places that may be popping up on old customer systems...
nipper
>Y'know, I'm surprised nipper hasn't chimed in on this topic -- doesn't he LOVE this pseudo-philisophical stuff? Hmmm, what would he say...
Now that I am a member of the Hall of Fame, topics like this are beneath me. (nose up high in the air)
Actually hacking a lot with Tagger.
If you want to talk about infinite wait, try that.
28 seconds to pop up the set metadata screen without running MT. My users will love that.
me
ela
I saved this one from an earlier TS version:
PreSubmit Error:
Server Error: Success
Be happy!
Eldbjoerg
Migrateduser
Let's be fair and honest here... with TeamSite, a Success is commonly due to server error.
That's what they're trying to say, no?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K