Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 6.0.1 patch level
Johnny
I just want to make sure I've got this right.
Are there any current updates available for OD 6.0.1?
I did see on the support site an update for OD 6.0.0, I'm assuming this does not apply to 6.0.1.
And also, it would great if we could find out when the next patch and next SP will be available.
Thanks
John Cuiuli
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe a patch came out for OD 6.0, prior to the release of 6.0.1. So fixes in that patch should be rolled up into 6.0.1.
I don't think there's been a patch released on 6.0.1. But if so, it would be on the support site.
The next sustaining release is OD 6.0.2. It includes some new features and connectors. No plan for a SP at this time. OD 6.0.2 beta is targeted for availability first week in Feb. Contact me if you're interested in more details.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Johnny
Thanks Todd,
gotta hand it to the man, single handedly on top of this whole forum!
John Cuiuli