Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Table of Contents
lj1958
It's been a while since my TeamSite training for Templates (TeamSite Forms) but I seem to remember a demonstration of an auto-generated table of contents. I can't find the example now, and it looks like we are going to need it.
Here's the scenerio: create a section index page that auto generates a TOC of all the files in that particular directory as part of the compiled final html file. The TOC can be really simple, like just the file names themselves, it does not have to go into other dcr's to pick up information. The section index page will be Templated, so that the TOC will generate as part of the template process, and so that a business user can update the rest of the content on the page.
Does anynoe remember this example, and where I can find it? Did it use PERL or was it just Presentation Template Tags?
-Liz
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
deepakb
Hi,
I have remembered seeing this sample with TeamSite Front Office. May be if you install TeamSite Front Office, you will get access to this sample.
Deepak