Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 6.0.1 reverse deploy with filters
Johnny
I'm testing out a local reverse deployment with OD 6.0.1, Solaris 8.
I have attached two profiles, one which uses includePath and the other uses includePattern.
These test deployments deploy files from IWHOME/examples to, in this case, a teamsite workarea (the goal is to sync teamsite versioned files).
I planned on using includePattern to include only certain file types (customized files).
Problem:
If you run the includePattern profile, the correct files will be deployed
Templating/README
Templating/config/*
Templating/tags/iwov_timestamp_simple.pm
However the deployment also creates the other directory contained at the source (templatedata)
It recursively creates every directory that exists there but does not move any files.
If I use the includePath profile I get only the expected files in my filter
Templating/README
Templating/config/*
Templating/tags/iwov_timestamp_simple.pm
(and NOT templatedata)
Do I have something wrong with my regex's?
Are my expectations/understanding different to that of these features
Are these unexpected results?
Thanks
John Cuiuli
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
woops... here's the files
John Cuiuli
Migrateduser
This sounds like bug #36169.
Please open a case with Tech Support and ask them to attach it to this bug. Thanks.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Johnny
Done.
Thanks todd.
John Cuiuli