Hello,
We are currently creating a web site to be used internally at our company. We also have TeamSite installed on some different web servers. Is there a way to have our website show a link that will link to an job's detail page on TeamSite? Basically, our web page also keeps track of jobs, and when the user clicks on one job, we want it to open a window from TeamSite showing the detail for that job, as the jobs are the same in both sites.
At first, I tried using the link that TeamSite uses to see an job's detail, but when I try it in another browser, I see that it uses sessions and does not work. There must be a link that will work without authentication.
Let me know if you need clarification.
Thanks for your help!
Edited by timmerk on 06/21/04 11:06 AM (server time).