Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How I send content my form to BEA ?
ultraman
Now I Install Teamsite and SOAP is OK. I can create Form by ContentCenter. After I create and save it I want to send content of my form to BEAWeblogic. How I send content to BEA. Help Me please because I don't have document for information about this. And please give me about sample code for it.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Normally, this is done through OpenDeploy is DCR is deployed directly to BEA or Datadeploy if to Database. As with OpenDeploy6.x, there is a Web Service API so that you can invoke the deployment from the BEA server. If you do not have the latest version, you are limited to create a workflow which does nothing but invoke the deployment from TeamSite using externaltask.
You can find detailed information on how to user web service API for OpenDeploy for the documentation on Iwov support site.
gzevin
There could be a number of answers to this - it depends on the integration principles.
However, in many cases (of a really serious integration), I would say that you should look at using OpenDeploy coupled with DNR script that would invoke BEA BulkLoader on the Weblogic side.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
ultraman
I not have Opendeploy 6.0 but I have Opendeploy 5.6. So that I can upgrade 5.6 to 6.0 ?
If it can't upgrade to 6.0. I can login to support of interwoven web and Download it ? And where is it ?
And I have some question ? Please tell me about difference Opendeploy and EasyDeploy and Datadeploy ?
Thank You
gzevin
I not have Opendeploy 6.0 but I have Opendeploy 5.6. So that I can upgrade 5.6 to 6.0 ? If it can't upgrade to 6.0. I can login to support of interwoven web and Download it ? And where is it ? And I have some question ? Please tell me about difference Opendeploy and EasyDeploy and Datadeploy ?
Thank You
Deploy And Run has been available for a long time, so OD version does not really mater.
Easy Deploy I think is a simplified OpenDeploy , As far as Open Deploy and Data Deploy are concerned, they are now one product - OpenDeploy, with DataDeploy module. In short, OpenDeploy deploys files in a file system, DataDeploy deploys data to a database. But it's a very simplified description.
You should do some reading on that, or attend Interwoven training
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU