Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Two browser instances open with editing templated
shotze
Hello,
I have a user experiencing a unique issues when editing templated content...two duplicate instances of the browser open at the same time. Ex: User edits a generated template file and two instances of the DCR open. User is prompted to Save, two instances of the browser open and so forth...does anyone know what could be causing this behavior?
TS 6.0 SP1/SunOS 5.8
Ciao
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lhdavis
Are you sure you mean TeamSite 6.0, SP1? I don't think a service pack was released for 6.0 since 6.1 was released two months ago. I know the TeamSite 6.1 SP1 is due out this month.
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov
shotze
Greetings,
Thank you for the correction...I believe we are using TS 6.0 with a few patch upgrades.
bash-2.03$ /local/iw-home/bin/iwversion
iwserver: 6.0.01 Build 29278 Interwoven 20031211
Regards,
-Y