Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Format
System
In the DCT i have Visual Format Controls and when we say new Form Entry the default font-family should be Verdana which i am able to achieve, but i am unable to set the size to 8 which is my requirement. Can somebody suggest ways of doing it. I already tried chaning the etknormal.css, visualformatconfig.xml and also ewebeditprodefaults.js but did not get the desired results.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe you have to specify in whichever config.xml file you are using - to use your own CSS file (and not the ektnormal.css) - it can be a copy of the default one if you want to start from there - and then modify the style information in there.
I went through something like this yesterday where I tried to change the default from from Time New Roman to Arial - and it didn't work until I referenced a copy of the ektnormal.css and made the modifications there.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com