Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
infoManifestStream?
System
The OD 5.6.0 Admin guide documentation is poor, as with much other IW documentation. Here's an example: there is
one
reference to "infoManifestStream" in the documentation on p. 185. I wouldn't even call it a reference, it's more like an
honorable mention
... anyway, I did a search on DevNet for this term and nothing. The support site doesn't provide much, either.
Has anyone ever used this and could this person provide insight as to what it does (on OD v5.6.0)?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Chapter 6 of the OpenDeploy 5.6 Reference, Nov 2003 edition.
If you've got specific recommendations on how to improve the OpenDeploy documentation, then please make them either through Tech Support or to me (product manager) directly. Thank you.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Todd,
Thanks for your response, but this is the set of documentation I'm referring to. Your reference was somewhat helpful, but did not address the"infoManifestStream" mentioned in the Admin documentation, 11/03. Why would there be a single reference to this item in the Admin guide and, as far as I know, nowhere else? Is this a misprint, perhaps? Unfortunately, the documentation leaves me with questions.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K
Migrateduser
It appears to be an error. That value should be infoStreamFormat. I'll file a doc bug.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com