Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Capturing manifest from simulated OD?
System
Using OD 5.6.0, I'm trying to capture the manifest info at the target end from a simulated deployment. Of course, I can't use a DNR script, since these are not executed when the deployment is simulated.
Any ideas? Has anyone else confronted this situation?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think you can do this using a delivery adapter.
OD 601 Java docs are located in your OD installation:
OpenDeployNG\solutions\adapter\delivery\javadoc
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
I believe the manifest file is generated when you are doing a simulated deployment, by parsing the manifest file, you should be able to get what you need. the manifest is in a XML format.
Migrateduser
Thanks -- I was actually looking for a way around that. I need to do it on the remote machine, so parsing the manifest file is unfortunately not an option for me.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K