Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Uninstall problem for TeamSite templating Client
msarker
Hello,
Before the installation of "Team Site Templating Client" in my desktop, I was able to "Edit" and "View" a DCR with "TeamSite Templating Data Capture Form". Now I uninstall the "Team Site Templating Client" but I can not edit or view the DCR like before.
If I try to edit or view a DCR the TeamSite is giving the following messages in a small popup window:
"Team Site Templating Client is not installed in this machine"
"Please install before Continuing"
Again, I was able to view a DCR with "TeamSite Templating Data Capture Form" if I click on the DCR file instead of view it witb the view button.
Our System:
Sun Solaris: 2.8
TS: 5.5.2 service pack 6
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,
msarker
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet