Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWDatacapure.isModified() always false
brendang
Hi,
I am trying to check whether a dcr has been updated or not using formapi and have found that IWDatacapture.isModified() is always returning false. We're using TS 6.1L.
Anyone know the problem?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
Where are you checking the value of it? I'm guessing you're checking it either in your init code (which makes sense because the user hasn't had opportunity to modify it) or in onSaveDone or onClose (in which case it will return false because, once the DCR is saved, it is no longer modified). If its the latter, consider using a global boolean that you set in onSave or onSaveValid handlers.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor
brendang
Hi Jonathon,
You were right, I was checking when it was already saved. Silly me.
Thanks for the reply.