Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Convert Word Doc to HTML?
syim
We would like to convert Word document into HTML as part of the workflow before publishing the content to a website. Do any one know if OpenTransform is the right tool to work with TeamSite Workflow? Can OpenTransform work with TeamSite for Unix? Or it can only work with TeamSite for Windows?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I am not too certain open transform still exists, better confirm
Andy
Migrateduser
OpenTransform is really a hassle and does not integrate well with TeamSite (at least this was true a year or two ago). I think it may be availble from the OEM but I'm not sure IW sells it anymore. I would use WCX or one of the other available tools.
lhdavis
When I worked with OpenTransform in about the same time frame as JimmyFat it had to be installed on a Windows server, only even if TeamSite was on a UNIX/AIX environment. I also agree that it did not integrate well with TeamSite so we didn't get that far with it's implementation.
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov
Migrateduser
We currently do not sell OpenTransform for the same reasons mentioned in this thread. If this is indeed a requirement, I encourage you to investigate other solutions.
FYI...For OpenTransform we OEM'd the Liquent product.
Best regards, Bill
Bill Hustad
TeamSite Product Management
Interwoven