Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy6.0
srilatha
I am using TS6.1, and OpenDeploy 6.0beta2 on Windows2003.
I am trying to do DataDeploy using Open Deploy base server. I have uncommented the <databaseDeployment> element in the odbase.xml file. And I have changed the value of "port" attribute to 20014 where OpenDeploy is running. I am using the following command for standalone DD:
"iwodcmd start <DD config file name> -k deployment=<deloyment name>"
The deployment failed and I got the following error message in the log:
ENG: 2004-06-23 16:07:25 IST GMT+05:30 ***ERROR - Deployment=<DD config file name> got exception: MYDATABASEDEPLOYPORT
DETAILS:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: MYDATABASEDEPLOYPORT
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:409)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:458)
at com.interwoven.dd100.api.TDdInvoker.GetDddPort(TDdInvoker.java:514)
at com.interwoven.dd100.api.TDdInvoker.CreateDddSocket(TDdInvoker.java:469)
at com.interwoven.dd100.api.TDdInvoker.OpenDdd(TDdInvoker.java:225)
at com.interwoven.dd100.api.TDdInvoker.RunDDCommand2(TDdInvoker.java:187)
at com.interwoven.dd100.syncdb.TRunDdCommand.runDataDeploy(TRunDdCommand.java:47)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMicroDataDeploy.doTask(TMicroDataDeploy.java:1017)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMicroDataDeploy.run(TMicroDataDeploy.java:869)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
I am unable to debug this. I don't know whether there is any problem with the configuration or with the DD module of OD6.0beta2. Please help.
Regards,
Srilatha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You need to set a port value in iwsyncdb.cfg.
Please post questions pertaining to the beta software on the OD6 beta forum, rather than the general forum. If you don't have access to that forum, then your DevNet ID was apparently not registered to the beta program. (I can't tell from your profile which company you're with.)
Fyi, we expect to release the GA version of OD/DD 6.0 next week.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
bboyle
"Fyi, we expect to release the GA version of OD/DD 6.0 next week."
That's good to know, since in a display of incredible eagerness the EOL for 5.6 has already been announced!