Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ShowPreview() in ASP
siva2_2000
Hi Friends,
Thanks for the help..
In ASP there is a method called ShowPreview().. is there anything like this in MD JAVA interface API???
please give me some sample code...
Regards
Shiva
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
Greetings. I know I have asked in the past but for the record, which version of the MediaBin server are you on? There was a significant change in the Java API going from 3.0 to 4.0 and beyond.
Thanks,
Lyman Hurd
MediaBin Server Team
siva2_2000
Hi,
I am user MediaBin 4.5 and MediaBinWebService SDK's JAVA API..
Please let me know..
Thanks & Regards
Shiv
msnider
The Java sample included in the SDK shows an example of how to create an ImageIcon using the byte array returned from GetPreview.