Anyone knows which user uses IW to launch DCT?.
I have a problem with and inline command. I have developed a script to fill a combo on a DCT.
I used to have a problem when executing it on command line, but finally found out that the problem was on the enviroment variables to acess Oracle. Some users had the enviroment correctly set on their profile and others didn´t. So we decided to set on the global system enviroments so anyone could execute it and access oracle.
Once I solved the problem, I set on muy DCT the command line as shown:
<item name="efectos_silencio">
<label>Efectos del silencio (Isilbidearen Ondorioak)</label>
<description></description>
<select required="t">
<inline command="/usr/local/bin/perl /opt/iw-home/custom/loadCombos.pl 1 es"/>
</select>
</item>
But when trying to open the DCT, get the same error:
Root cause:
install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD:

racle: ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/perl5.6.1: fatal: /oracle9/lib/libclntsh.so.9.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 206. at (eval 1) line 3 Compilation failed in require at (eval 1) line 3. Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected at /opt/iw-home/custom/loadCombos.pl line 33
Oracle driver is correctly installed (aparently) and command works perfect in command line whtever user exectutes it.
We have no clue on what can be happening. Has anyone seen this before?