Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Regeneration
Sailesh
I have facing an issue with one of the template I have created. I generated an HTML page, but without making any change to cfg or tpl file I just simply regenerate the page and it is showing an error. Which when I go into details show no such element exception. Can any one help me with this.
Thanks,
Sailesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You'd probably need to provide the DCT and PT, and ideally a sample DCR that exhibits this behavior.
You also should include what version of TS/TST you are using (including patches and service packs) and on what platform.
In addition, the browser being used on the client machine might make a difference (though perhaps not).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Sailesh
This DCR creates 2 shtml pages for different languages. One of the language page is getting regenerated fine, but the other shtml page gives this error.
Dwayne
Are the two generated pages from a single presentation template, generated at the same time? If so, it's possible that the extended attributes are not being applied correctly on the "bad" file. Take a look at the properties for both the good and bad files, to see if anything jumps out.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K