Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
multi-value input in TAG_Info
chuckles
This seems like a simple one, but it is not behaving like I would expect nor can I seem to find it in the docs. I have a mult-select box in my TAG_info and I am having trouble getting the values out. If I select one value or another it gives me the value of the one selected item. If I selected more than one, it just gives me a number. For example:
my $multi = __VALUE__('multiselect');
TAG_info(
multiselect => [html => '<select multiple="t" size="3"><option value="opt1">option 1</option><option value="opt2">Option 2</option></select>',
is_required => 'false', label => 'Pick one or more'],
iw_debug_mode => [html => "<input type='text' value='false'>", is_required => 'true', label => "iw_debug_mode",],
);
later, in a WF task:
<externaltask lock="f" name="Task Name" owner="SomeOwner" retry="f" start="f" description="Lorem ipsum dolor">
...
<variables>
<variable key="multi" value = "__INSERT__($multi);"/>
</variables>
</externaltask>
In my external task, I call $task->GetVariable("multi"); If I selected the first one, it returns "opt1". If I select the second I get "opt2". If I select both, it returns "2"!?!? What am I doing wrong here?
TS 5.5.2 on Solaris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try changing:
my $multi = __VALUE__('multiselect');
to:
my
multi = __VALUE__('multiselect');
And then change:
<variable key="multi" value = "__INSERT__($multi);"/>
to:
<variable key="multi" value = "__INSERT__(
multi);"/>
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
chuckles
Worked. Thanks.