Hi all,
I want to modify my datacapture.cfg depending on which user creates a new DCR.
For that reason i use <inline command="c:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl c:/iw-home/local/bin/custom.ipl"/>
The file custom.ipl should read the plain datacapture.cfg, modify it, based on $ENV{' iw_user'} and return the modified tags. This works well as long as I don't try to access the active directory using:
----- snip ---
# setting up the environment so that it is the same as at the command-line
my $ret;
$ret=`set PATH="...."`;
use Net::LDAP;
my $ldap = Net::LDAP->new('127.0.0.1',debug=>0, timeout=>5) or die "$@";
$ldap->bind(dn => 'cn=ldap_search,cn=users,dc=cms001', password=> 'ldap_search');
my
@users=$ldap->search.....
--- snip -----
After adding the above code to my ipl-script I always get an error-page when trying to create a new dcr:
Templating Error Page
An internal problem was encountered trying to create a requirements object for type template_main/Ablaufbeschreibung.
...and servletd_err.log contains the following Exception (line 95 is the line where I call Net::LDAP->new):
com.interwoven.dc100.utils.TInlineCalloutException: IO:

ocket::INET: Cannot determine protocol at c:/iw-home/local/bin/m000/rpri295/env2.ipl line 95.
at com.interwoven.dc100.utils.TInlineCallout.Execute(TInlineCallout.java:117)
at com.interwoven.dc100.utils.TInlineCalloutExecutor.Substitute(TInlineCalloutExecutor.java:120)
at com.interwoven.dc100.utils.TInlineCalloutExecutor.Execute(TInlineCalloutExecutor.java:87)
at com.interwoven.dc100.utils.TDCOBuilder.BuildRequirements(TDCOBuilder.java:80)
at com.interwoven.templating100.utils.TRequirementsUtilities.BuildRequirements(TRequirementsUtilities.java:41)
at com.interwoven.templating100.utils.TRequirementsUtilities.CreateRequirementsForNewDCR(TRequirementsUtilities.java:50)
at com.interwoven.templating.DatacaptureServlet.doCreateNewDCRForm(DatacaptureServlet.java:942)
at com.interwoven.templating.DatacaptureServlet.doGet(DatacaptureServlet.java:123)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at com.interwoven.framework.base.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:66)
at com.interwoven.framework.auth.AuthServlet.service(AuthServlet.java:96)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:423)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
Exception for type template_main/Ablaufbeschreibung:
IO:

ocket::INET: Cannot determine protocol at c:/iw-home/local/bin/m000/rpri295/env2.ipl line 95.
Using the Script at the command line, it works well!
I am running TS5.5.2 on Windows 2000.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Stephan