Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
store out of space
sachin_sharma78
Hi all,
hope i m posting my query in rite forum. I am using only one store which is "default" right now.. today after doing some changes in my workflow when i tried to run it, i got the error that workflow cant be created as it is out of space. I tried to run iwfsshrink command on this store without freezing it(as it is already freeezed). it showed that 6 gb space is recovered but when i saw properties of Y drive it was showing the old disk space available(i.e. 1.5 gb though it should be 7.5 gb). Again I run iwfsshrink command but before deactivating default store and activated it later. still no progress.
Can anybody help me in this matter.
Regards,
Sachin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think this post belongs in the TeamSite forum, you are using TeamSite, right? This forum is for our WorkSite product.
I recommend you re-post your question and include the version(including Service packs) and the operating system you are using.
Regards,
lissa