Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
solution workflow deployment
tik
I had this one problem. In the solution workflow(configurable_author_submit.wft), we have the opendeploy cfg file,i.e wft_opendeploy.cfg where we have defined the * BRANCH NAME:, DESTINATION NODE NAME:, and DESTINATION PATH:. this file is being read by the wft_opendeploy.ipl , which itself is being called by the main wft file with the parameters like workflowid,branch,destination and based on that the node is read from the cfg file. I wanted to pass one more extra parameter ie deployment _type,which might mean a deployment to prod or any development server. so from the main wft file, I would like to call wft_opendeploy.ipl with one extra parameter and introduce the same in the open_deploy.cfg ,so it runs the correct deployment, based on branch as well as deployment_type, .Where should I introduce this parameter.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet