Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding Replicants
Rukmini
hi
I need to add replicants dynamically to my DCT . Can somebody give me a solution as to how to do it using FormApi.
I would really appreciate it
Thanks
Rukmini
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cheeku
use insert function
Rukmini
Thanks for the response
Insert Function works fine
Thanks
Rukmini
Edited by Rukmini on 10/07/04 01:59 PM (server time).
fiquebem
Sorry for being so slow, but what's the "insert function"? Does is come with FormAPI? I don't see it in the FormAPI Developer's Guide (either Release 5.5.2 or 6.0) or on the Interwoven Support site. Is it a plain JavaScript function? I only saw something like document.body.appendChild when searching the 'net.
Can you provide some sample code to add a replicant?
Thanks much!
S.
Tim__D
I could use this as well can someone provide an example. I dont see insert as a method in the documentation.
Migrateduser
The sample code from the 6.5 FormAPI webcast shows you how to insert replicants in 6.5.
see:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/docs/webcast-recordings.html#webcast04-23
Of course, this code takes advantage of features new for 6.5, but I thought I'd let people know.
hth,
lissa