TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Windows 2003, Solaris 2.8
I am not sure if this should be in this forum or the developer forum but here goes:
I have written a simple Java Servlet that returns back some information that I want to embed in the output created from a Presentation Template. The servlet was built and added to the customer_src toolkit and deployed. I can access the servlet just by entering the url into a browser.
I have tried to call the same servlet within a presentation template and it gives me a login screen inside of the presentation template output. This leads me to believe that there is an authentication problem with whatever user is running iwpt_compile.ipl and my logged in user credentials. This is how I am accessing the URL:
use LWP:

imple;
my $output = get '
http://myserver/iw-cc/myservlet?param1=value1';
Is there something that needs to be configued to allow anyone access to this servlet, or a way to configure the user running iwpt_compile.ipl to have access to this?