Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iweditfile.cgi
marcussteiner
Hi all,
I've got a blank TS 5.5.2 installation on a W2k server. Teamsite and Templating both latest patch level.
I can create new dcr's but when I want to either view or edit existing dcr's then I get the following error:
iweditfile.cgi.exe/iwviewfile.cgi.exe has caused an error and will be closed. This message is comming from dr. watson.
Error.log says "Premature end of script headers: d:/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrappers.cgi"
Any ideas?
Marcus
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
marcussteiner
Jeremy fixed it.
Fugged up templating.cfg
╥$»<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ....>
Marcus
Jeremy
Go have have a look at this
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=30687&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1
I had this problem and someone seemed to have found the solution. It turned out there were some strange characters in the templating.cfg.
HTH
Jeremy
marcussteiner
Thanks a lot Jeremy.