Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR won't open when Edit is clicked
webac
Hi,
I am lost. I have been editting DCRs for a while now (using the 'Edit' button, and a pop-up appears with the DCR). Now when I edit my DCRs, the browser just does nothing -- no pop-up appears. I don't get any javascript errors or anything. Any ideas? I've determined it's not my account, as i can log into another computer and it works fine -- so it has to do with my machine. All my co-workers are fine.
I am using Teamsite 6.1.0. Buildversion 33333.
Any help you can give me is much appreciated.
- Jeff
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Do you have a toolbar that turns off popups ? Like Google ?
TCavanaugh
This definitely sound like a pop-up blocker. We run into this frequently
webac
Yes... under further investigation, we found a pop-up stoppper app running in the background.
Thank you for all your help.