Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting workarea and dct in the presentation TPL
vp98aa
I was wondering if anyone know of any Teamsite variables that will allow me to get the Workarea path and DCT name in my Presentation template - TPL?
Thanks,
Viral.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Look at the documentation for the iw_perl tag in
http://your-ts-server/iw/help/tst/pt/
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
vp98aa
Hi Fish,
Thanks for your answer. I looked at the iw_perl tag but I cant find anything that would give me the workarea alone?
It has something called iwpt_get_dcr_name() - this will get me the full path to the DCR. SO I'll have to do some kind of string parsing to get the path to the work area alone. But I want to avoid that additional string parsing if I could.
For some reason I have a feeling that Teamsite has some variable that will give me just the work area - I mean they have the "area_path" as hidden variable in each DCT but thats written out as part of the HTML hidden variable so I am not sure how to get to it via the TPL?
I would appreciate any help I could get.
Thanks,
Viral.
Adam Stoller
Do the string parsing - it's trivial and doesn't add any significant overhead.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
paramscreen.jpg
output.jpg
bboyle
something like this should suffice.
(my $workarea = iwpt_get_dcr_name()) =~ s/(WORKAREA[/\\][^/\\]+).*$/$1/;