Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UI link windowFeatures doesn't allow for true
clogan
I have been working on UI customizations for TS 6.1 sp1 on solaris 9
I noticed that when you add a link and use the windowFeatures attribute in the ui_custom.xml file, you have to have true values as 1, even though the README_base_config_types.txt document says you can use true.
I tried to have this in a link:
windowFeatures="width=640,height=570,scrollbars=true,menubar=false,resizable=true,status=true,center=true"
nothing I set to true shows up. When I changed true to 1 like in:
windowFeatures="width=640,height=570,scrollbars=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,status=1,center=1"
everything works.
Has anyone seen this before?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
artor
I don't know what README_base_config_type.txt says but if you go to customer_samples_src directioy and have a look at ui_customer.xml file then you can see that center=true,scrollbar=1,resizable=1,status=1 so you can use true only for center attribute not with other because 1 is used to make them true.
Regards,
A
Edited by artor on 10/09/04 08:56 AM (server time).
clogan
This is what <iwhome>/local/config/lib/content_center/reference/etc/conf/README_base_config_types.txt says:
windowFeatures - When a link is opened in a new window, this specifies the
attributes of the new window. This is a string of several
attributes, similar to the string that the Javascript
window.open method accepts. The following attributes are
supported:
- width (width of window; integer value)
- height (height of window; integer value)
- scrollbars (whether to display left/bottom scrollbars if needed;
possible values are 0,1,false,true)
- menubar (whether to display a browser menubar;
possible values are 0,1,false,true)
- resizable (possible values are 0,1,false,true)
- status (whether to display a statusbar at the bottom;
possible values are 0,1,false,true)
- center (whether to pop the window up in the center of the screen;
possible values are true and false)
- relative (whether to popup and size the window up relative to its parent;
possible values are true and false)
- dependent (whether the window should be modal; possible values are
true and false)
I am going to play it safe and stick to using 1 for true and 0 for false.