Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.1 Service Pack 1 error
System
Just installed TeamSite 6.1 SP1 on Windows 2003. When I logged in CCPRO, I got error message:
No UI configuration found matching item ID iw.ccpro.workflow of type com.interwoven.ui.base.ui.config.Heading
The "Content" and "Workflow" tabs disappeared from the top part of the page.
Anyone had similar problem?!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
We got the same problem today after installing SP1 for TeamSite 6.1 running on Solaris.
Migrateduser
Was the SP installed on a machine with customizations? The problem is most like related to modifying server.xml (not supported) or running "install_webapps -nojsp_precompile" prior to installing SP1.
-Matt
Migrateduser
There was very little customization, all in ui_custom.xml and roles_custom.xml. Even after I removed these UI customizations, it still gave me the same error. I have uninstalled SP1 and the UI looks OK now right after the uninstall. A case is opened with IWOV Support.
Migrateduser
>>The problem is most like related to modifying server.xml (not supported) or
>>running "install_webapps -nojsp_precompile" prior to installing SP1.
We did none of the above...
Migrateduser
Are you using a
resourceBundle
in your ui_custom.xml? I know that the syntax for where you include your
resourceBundle
attribute changed from 6.0 to 6.1(Interwoven will never cease to make life more difficult) and none of my tab labels de-referenced when we loaded 6.1, but I didn't get an error like you're getting. Anyway...just grasping at straws.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
PaulW
I am getting the same error. We are running TS6.1SP1 on Solaris. I edit ui_custom.xml, and try to add an override for copy. Get the error:
Root cause:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
No UI configuration found matching item ID iw.ccpro.common.interwoven.link of type com.interwoven.ui.base.ui.config.Link
When i remove my customisation and rebuild, everything is peaches. My customisation is below, it is really simple. Has anyone stumbled upon any sort of answer relating to this yet?
<menu id="iw.ccpro.edit.menu">
<link id="iw.ccpro.edit_menu.copy.link"
refid="_iw.ccpro.copy.link""
url="/copy/index.jsp" />
</menu>
Migrateduser
I have had trouble removing customization added in the customer_src folder. When I remove the customization from the ui_custom.xml file etc, and rebuild, the TeamSite UI does not go back to pre-customized out of the box state. I have a case open with Interwoven support on this and they have not get back to me for a month now.
Since I can't get stuck on this forever, I had to uninstall TS6.1, re-install it and install SP1 right afterward. Then apply my customization. And the UI is looking ok after this.